The globalization is a fact whose consequences are really different. That is why people see it differently and some are pro-globalization and others not. So we will see the pros and cons of globalization from our point of view.
-It reduces poverty all over the world. Data show that the number of poor is decreasing.
– It leads to a growing openness of the world which facilitates the trade between countries.
-Globalisation made capitals more accessible. Indeed they are much more movable.
– Knowledge and education all over the world become more and more accessible to more and more people.
– A global culture is spreading all over the world.
– There are more possibilities of jobs abroad.
-to compete overseas company invest in R&D stimulating innovation.
-It increases the inequality among countries and within each country between the poorer and the richer.
– The Hyperfinance is one consequence of globalization that increases capital flows with a generally too high volatility of assets.
– Competition in some sectors became extremely hard.
-Possibility of the absorption of local culture by the new global culture.
-One event happening somewhere in the world can impact the entire world i.e. the global crisis.