I / Globalization as a vector of change in food habits
1) Gastronomy worlwide
2) A cultural treasure and a conveyor of values
3) Globalization: a threat for diversity and traditions?
II / The spread of the food industry throughout the world
1) Production, distribution, challenges and objectives of a vital industry
2) A market dominated by giants
3) The interdependence between the food market and globalization
III / The global turmoil of nutrition disorders
1) Hunger: a worldwide challenge!
2) Obesity: the price of development?
3) The health industry in the eye of the cyclone